Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you help with knee pain? No so Im a freestyle skier so…

Customer Question
Hi can you help...

Hi can you help with knee pain?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No so Im a freestyle skier so Ive been putting a bit of stress on my knees. I was getting onto my bed which is pretty tall and bent one knee all the way and then put all my weight on it. After my knee made a popping sound and it really hurt to straighten it back out. If felt like it was stuck and I had to massage my knee to allow it to unbuckle and straighten again.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have torn my MCL in the same knee

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

How was the MCL repaired?