Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Doctor, over a decade ago i contracted Bell's paulsy is it…

Customer Question
Doctor, over a decade...

Doctor, over a decade ago i contracted Bell's paulsy is it still safe to have pa sexual relationship with a woman.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I've taken the perscibed medication, the for a month plus . they didn't require me take them longer or to renew persciption.I still have facial nerve damage, side of mouth droops.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Currently taken anti deppresion meds,fluoxitine, risperidone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That all.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/9/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 11 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Yes, it is safe to have sexual relationship.

No problem about it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl