Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For the past 2 days I have had small blister like bumps to…

Customer Question
For the past 2...

For the past 2 days I have had small blister like bumps to pop up on my upper legs, both inner and outer area. One place on my back. I do not travel AT ALL. We farm and I have to stay home. I have wondered about bug bites. What do you think? They are not pink but some have blister like abd when I washed them with a loofah GOOD the stuff uzzed out. Help me PLEASE

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling, they don't itch; but they are getting worse. I have put calamine Lotion on them and even alcohol and it doesn't help.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I'm 67 not a smoker, drinker and I always try to eat right.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/8/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

are you able to take a picture of the bumps and upload to the JustAnswer website?