Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a tingling sensation on the right side of my chest…

Customer Question
I have a tingling...

I have a tingling sensation on the right side of my chest that comes and goes. it is sometimes intense.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

For a couple of weeks. I have had high blood pressure in the past, but have lost 40 pounds this year so I only have to take half doses of my med.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have asthma.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/8/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 11 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety can cause tingling sensations on the right side of your chest.