Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I think I might have parasite. I used to live in Nigeria and

Customer Question

I think I might have parasite. I used to live in Nigeria and think I might have pick up the infection form an undercooked pork many year back. initially, I use to have blood in my urine, went to the doctors and they couldn't find anything. now, for many year I ve been experiencing movement like sensation all over my body. achy joint and very bad memory. the children also are complaining of the same. am getting desperate to find a cure
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: not good, I get unusual headaches, switching all over the body at various times, sugar and carb craving too
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i had appedicities operation a while back (it busted during the pregnancy of my first child) PCOS also
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 month ago.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

With these symptoms, especially the unusual headaches you should have imaging studies of the brain. Also, a stool examination to look for the parasite or its egg is definitely required. With treatment after diagnosis, you will feel better and all your symptoms will resolve.

Take care.

Did I answer your question? Please reply.

Thank you.

Dear customer,

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Do you have any further questions?
Thank you.