Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've been throwing up everything, feel fatigued, no

I've been throwing up...

I've been throwing up everything, feel fatigued, no appetite, bowel issues, chills

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Loss of appetite Sorry Fatigue

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Chills Bloating I have endometriosis

9/8/2017
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Dizziness?

Loose stools?

Are you able to keep liquids down?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Alcohol and smoking intake?

Burning sensation and pain during urination?

Pain abdomen?

Thanks.
Waiting for your response.

Hi I am 27, female, loose bloody stools, pain in abdomen, bloating, have not ate in two days, vomiting green mucus. No alcohol or smoking intake. No meds. History of endometriosis
I cannot keep liquids down even water
Yesterday my stool consisted of green mucus only
I also have chills, no fever
Sharp abdominal pain on my right side that comes and goes

Thanks for all these additional information.
I understand your concern.
Well such green stools and vomiting and now unable to keep liquids down so these symptoms are indicative of possible causes like
Infectious diarrhea - especially salmonella and giardia
Gastroenteritis
Colitis
Inflammatory bowel syndrome
The greenish color of the bile that is released into the intestine through the bile ducts.
I would strongly recommend to visit emergency room for prompt management which may include anti-emetic injection,IV fluids,Anti-spasmodic medications,antibiotics.
You shouldn't consider a wait and watch approach as your symptoms can result in complications like dehydration,shock.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Thank you

I wish for your good health.
Please do not forget to leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars if you are satisfied with our conversation. Bonus is highly appreciated.
We can continue our conversation even after you provide rating.

Kind Regards
Dr.Anil

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor