Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I have a quiestion, is it possible? How can I send pictures?

Customer Question

Hello?
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hello I have a quiestion, is it possible?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: How can I send pictures?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not fever, I had Epstein Barr last year
JA: How long have you had a fever? Do you have any respiratory symptoms?
Customer: Now I feel tired, and some painful ganglion
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

What are your current symptoms?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

You can send picture attach with paper clip icon located in tool bar above in your reply forum.

Are you taking any medications?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello, I'm male, 30 years.
I had Epstein barr in december last year. I got ganglious inflamated in neck and occipital zone, and the never went gone, but the size was decreasing among time, few days age they were almost gone.But now they grew up a little and i have now pain in my armpits like they were inflaated ( I can't rouch ganglious) and sometimes little pain in my groin.Maybe the visrus is coming again? I have read some ppl adults that they have it several times, but also I found a kind of inflamation belox my left armpit only visible when I lift my arm.I havr felt extra tired and some muscle pain in my legs without aditional excercise. Currently I started to take ibuprophen 500 mg every 12 hours, a
I am extra worried for what I have in my ribs.Regards
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also I have been having a pain in my low part of my back, i thought it was for sports or something, I dont have or had fever
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 1 month ago.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

Well as such,once you're infected with EBV, you carry the virus usually in a dormant state for the rest of your life. Rarely, however, mononucleosis symptoms may recur months or even years later.

So such symptoms can be associated with other viral infection.

You should start multivitamin supplement and vitamin C supplement to boost your immunity.

Also hydrate yourself with Gatorade.

You should apply OTC 1% hydrocortisone cream and Bacitracin on swollen area.

Also wear loose fitted cotton clothes to prevent friction.

If your symptoms'll persist then see your doctor for a clinical examination and blood work like CBC,ESR,CRP should be done.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.