Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am a 56 year old caucasion male in good phiysical

Customer Question
HI! My name is...

HI! My name is Z***** *****. I am a 56 year old caucasion male in good phiysical condition. I have been diagonosed with a kidney stone. They saw it on a Cat Scan and X-Ray. I haven't been able to pass it for about a week. Should I be worried?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen my internist and a urologist. I am taking Flomax for the condition. Other drugs I take are : Paxil, Effexor , Propecia, and some vitamins.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really , no.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello Zandy I'm Dr Chip

Is the stone up in the renal pelvis--near the kidney itself--or in your ureter

And any idea how large it is?