Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was just diagnose with calcaneonavicular coalition in my…

Customer Question
I was just diagnose...

I was just diagnose with calcaneonavicular coalition in my left foot and advise not to have surgery because I'm a adult. It would do me no good to have it. should I get a second opinion?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, just gave me a cortisone shot in the ankle and pain medication has been given to me two weeks ago. Saw a orthopedic doctor.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/7/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I would like to ask a few more questions:

1. Are you having a lot of foot pain?
  2. How active are you and is this condition limiting your activity?
  3. Did you see a podiatrist or an orthopedic foot/ankle specialist?