Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain in my shoulder and neck. i feel like it is from…

Customer Question
I have pain in...

I have pain in my shoulder and neck. i feel like it is from years of using chewing tobacco. is that possible?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

Pain has been about 2 weeks and no numbness more of a dull pain

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/7/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I would like to ask a few more questions:

1. Which shoulder is affected?
  2. Over the past 2 weeks, has the pain been present all the time or just occasionally?
  3. Has the pain been getting worse, or has it stayed at the same level?
  4. Have you tried anything for the pain (heat, ice, medications)?

Do you still need help with this question?