Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have abdominal pain on the upper left quad and I have

Customer Question
I have abdominal pain...

I have abdominal pain on the upper left quad and I have recently been diagnosed with shingles go to er?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

For a couple of weeks but getting worse

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/7/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I have a few additional questions for you:

1. On a scale of 0 to 10, where would you rate the pain currently?
  2. On that same pain scale, what is the highest rating you would give your pain in the past 12 hours?
  3. Are you having any of the following? Fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, constipation or blood in your stool?

Hi just wanted to follow up and see if you went to the ER or if you have other questions.