Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I experience a nauseated stomach periodically that will last…

Customer Question
I experience a nauseated...

I experience a nauseated stomach periodically that will last for a week, sometimes a month and then just disappear for months before reappearing.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

About 4 years, off and on.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Doctors have tried adjusting and eliminating meds, have had MRI, stomach scoped. Bad arthritis in my lower back, 64, a bit over weight. No smoking, no drinking at all. No history of ulcers. Acid Reflux present, take Prolosec that works.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please tell me exactly what you mean by a nauseated stomach?