Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a Sharp shooting pain that wraps around my hip and

Customer Question
goes threw my right nut...
I have a Sharp shooting pain that wraps around my hip and goes threw my right nut and i have been pooping blood for three weeks what do i need to do i have no health care
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: the last three weeks have been rough with a fever and aches and pain but overall good i think
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not really i recently went to urgent care and the said i had a small hernia but i still have blood in my stool alot of it
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
9/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

I'm sorry you are in need of medical care without insurance. The possible causes of the blood in your stool

Colitis, Diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, tumor (colorectal), especially with a recent history of aches and fever. The hernia is not causing your rectal bleeding. You need to have either a barium x-ray of your colon or a colonoscopy to determine where the bleeding is coming from. Bleeding from a hemorrhoid can appear as a lot of blood, when in fact, the blood loss is small. You can live with the hernia and wear a hernia belt which you can buy at any medical supply store or online. If however, you have something serious, then at least you will be aware of the problem and you can make a decision as to how to deal with it.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor