Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been experiencing tingling and numbness in my lower…

Customer Question
I have been experiencing...

I have been experiencing tingling and numbness in my lower lip on the left side. I also have a slight numbness in my thumb and forefinger on my left hand. This just started today. It's not extreme but I am concerned.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

I have type 2 diabetes and I'm extremely overweight. I have arthritis in my hand and knees. I'm 70 years old and have become more and more inactive. I tire quite easily. I do have an appointment with my cardiologist next week for a yearly appointment. But I haven't been diagnosed with heart disease.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've been having lower back pain today.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/7/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Can you monitor your blood pressure at home?

Do you have slurred speech,headache?

Neck pain/stiffness?

Confusion?

Are you taking any medications?

Swelling on lip?

Numbness in arm?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.