Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

What is in aderal i was taking stratera but im being switch

what is in aderal i was taking stratera but im being switch to aderal whats in adel that makes it a controled medicaition
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: pencellin, agmention paxil
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i had pancreatistis since i was 9 years old and im 46 now, and i hav asmath
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
what makes aderal a control substence?

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Adderall contain amphetamine. Or more specifically, it contains several different forms and salts of amphetamine. Any form of amphetamine would be a controlled substance.

Stimulants, such as Adderall, are frequently used for ADHD. There are other stimulants, but all of the stimulants are controlled substances.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know what anphetaminamine is ?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't know what amphetomines are

Amphetamine is a derivative of adrenalin, which is why it has stimulant properties. It is also used as a street or recreational drug, either as the plain amphetamine or as various derivatives, such as meth (short for methamphetamine) or Ecstasy. When used as a recreational drug, it is usually taken at much higher doses than when used medicinally.

The system says that you requested a phone call, but processing of the request failed. Customer service will contact you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you have a great night god bless

You are very welcome.

If we are done, please provide a positive rating so that i am credited for assisting you.