Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is in aderal i was taking stratera but im being switch…

What is in aderal...

What is in aderal i was taking stratera but im being switch to aderal whats in adel that makes it a controled medicaition

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Pencellin, agmention paxil

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had pancreatistis since i was 9 years old and im 46 now, and i hav asmath

what makes aderal a control substence?
9/7/2017
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Adderall contain amphetamine. Or more specifically, it contains several different forms and salts of amphetamine. Any form of amphetamine would be a controlled substance.

Stimulants, such as Adderall, are frequently used for ADHD. There are other stimulants, but all of the stimulants are controlled substances.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

I don't know what anphetaminamine is ?
I don't know what amphetomines are

Amphetamine is a derivative of adrenalin, which is why it has stimulant properties. It is also used as a street or recreational drug, either as the plain amphetamine or as various derivatives, such as meth (short for methamphetamine) or Ecstasy. When used as a recreational drug, it is usually taken at much higher doses than when used medicinally.

The system says that you requested a phone call, but processing of the request failed. Customer service will contact you.

Thank you have a great night god bless

You are very welcome.

If we are done, please provide a positive rating so that i am credited for assisting you.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor