Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am this problem that I am trying to see if you can tell me

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I am this problem that I am trying to see if you can tell me what the problem is
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I have a right leg weakness and tingling in one toe on the right leg and I have a lot of gas and diarreah . most of the time I have gas and with the gas it comes diarreah with some blood
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: I use to have ulceride colitis i n the past
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no that is it the gas and blood stool and diarreah has started this past few weeks but the weakness and tingling has been going on for almost 2 years
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

We can not diagnose for you on line. We answer questions, but I can go over possibilities.

What is your age?