Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been under a lot of stress lately. My doctor put me…

Customer Question
I have been under...

I have been under a lot of stress lately. My doctor put me on Bispolol. I do not like the review and the side effects. I am vegan and exercise has increased my b/p. I don't want to start on a medicine that I can't get off without deadly outcomes

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

The dose is the lowest but I am afraid of this medicine. The reviews are not good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am not on any medications. this is my first one

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

57

How high is your BP without it?

I can't afford that call. I just returning back to school due to job loss.
Is 50 the lowest cost.

No problem

How long is the phone call

don't worry about the phone call

just let me know what your BP is off the med

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor