Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a tingling feeling in the back of my head that

Customer Question
spreads to the top and...
I have a tingling feeling in the back of my head that spreads to the top and front, and a tightness in my throat that comes and goes usually this happens after eating sometimes, and I am wondering if it's after eating raw veggies
JA: How severe is this?
Customer: I wonder if it is anxiety that builds p but the tingling and all comes after those related foods I am not crazy panicking or anything, so don't think too severe, just the more i thin of it, the more i feel it in the back of my head, but the tightness along with my throat and all is what makes me wonder if it's a food allergy?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I only found out I am allergic to minocycline or however ou spell that, after a horrible reaction almost 2 yrs ago, but other than that, i am pretty healthy i think
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
9/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

Family Physician, Doctor