Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had gential lesions (1x a month to 1x every 3 months)

Customer Question

I have had gential lesions (1x a month to 1x every 3 months) for over three years. I occasionally get canker sores a few times a year. About once a year I get a skin rash on my arms and neck that is treated with steroids. A recent HSV 2 IgG was .11 deemed negative but my doctor said it was positive. I am not sure what to make of this. Family history includes lupus and Epstein Barr virus.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: No other symptoms. Skin rash has occurred every year for five years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I had a superficial blood clot in my left leg
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 month ago.

do you have a picture of the lesion?