Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What does it mean if get pain in left arm I'm 57, No

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean if get pain in left arm I'm 57

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling I normally left 25lb every day to day a little harder I use some rubbing achohol

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I'm not in any medication

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/6/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Any history of neck pain?

Chest pain?

Tingling sensation and numbness in arm?

Shortness of breath?

Any other relevant medical history?Are you taking any medications?