Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm having a hard time having a bowel movement. It has been…

Customer Question
I'm having a hard...

I'm having a hard time having a bowel movement. It has been going on for a couple of weeks . My doctor is out of town. The pain is bad, when I do have one . Diarrhea or more normal. What should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

A couple of weeks. If I can have a movement, it's better until the nest time. It like labor pains.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/6/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age?

Are you on any medication?

Where exactly in the abdomen do you have the pain, upper right, left or lower right, left or in the center?

Let me know.