Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an art performance in front of an audience with 9…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an art performance in front of an audience with 9 other people 5 girls and 4 guys and we are going to be nude and close to each other. Are there any over the counter pills that would prevent erections?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No medications and no allergies

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
9/6/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 11 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Taking Sudafed in a one time dose of 240 mg may keep you from getting an erection but it will raise your blood pressure and heart rate so it wouldn't be the healthiest thing to do. A better option would be 10 mg of prescription propranolol

Please let me know if you need any more information