Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

DR. RICK ONLY!!!! Regards a bee sting....

DR. RICK ONLY!!!!
Regards ***** ***** sting....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have had no response to this question which I asked to Dr. Rick ONLY TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!
What is going on at JA????
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK--I asked for Dr. Rick on Sept. 5, and have heard NOTHING since then.
See message above,
Is Just Answer out of business??

JustAnswer is doing well and as busy as ever.

However, the physician you have requested may not be online during the times you requested. Which is why most questions are asked to all the physicians on JA to prevent patients from getting stuck too long waiting for an answer. Dr. Rick may be on vacation, may have personal situations to deal with or busy with work in other places. However, I'm sure if he sees this message of yours he'll try to assist you as soon as he can.

Best of luck.

Dr. Mo

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. ***** try to contact him????

Unfortunately this site keeps all our patients and physician's information private. The next time Dr. Rick logs on is when they will see your message potentially and be able to respond to you. Sorry for any inconvenience.

In the meantime, if you need to ask your question to anyone else we're happy to assist you with our very intelligent and caring group of physicians from some of the best medical schools in the USA.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Oh, OK then.

I will now release your question so that in case Dr. Rick returns it can be answered.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK--
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Dr. Mo-;'The question involved a bee sting which seems to be all right now.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I think this question should be cancelled.
Dr. Mo was re-requested, but my bee sting is better now.
Still, JA is REALLY disappointing....no one stepped up to help me for 7 days beforeDr. Mo offered his services.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
HeLOOOOOOOOOO?????
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Is Dr. Mo there?????

I am here but I believe you mentioned you wanted me to opt out.

Please let me know what questions you have.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Honestly, I was waiting for Dr. Rick, but since he never responded, I would like you.
Question is: how long does a steroid shot in shoulder for bursitis work for?'Thank you,
Madeleine

Madeleine, a bursa injection done in the shoulder should theoretically cure the issue as long as the patient also does some physical therapy work to help resolve it. Even without PT it should take it away. Sometimes a 2md or even a 3rd injection is needed for a few patients. These are spaced about 3 months apart to give the first injection time to work.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you for your speedy and comprehensive reply, Dr. Mo--
I have a pain on the inside of my left knee--had meniscus surgery in, I think 2006 there.
Do you think this is the same thing, or something else? I can walk OK; it just hurts there.
Many thanks!!

It's less likely to be bursa but scar tissue from the surgery. This is best overcome with some of the same physical therapy routines you did when you first had the surgery.

With bursitis in the knee you'd be limping quite a bit and it'd be really hard to have a normal range of motion of the knee.

With scar tissue it'll just feel tight or hurt in certain positions and then it's fine again and usually not much swelling. With the bursa there is almost always a good deal of swelling.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Gosh, I cannot recall those exercises!!
Can you send me a link?
Would an anti inflammatory work?
Many thanks!!

I'm not a fan of medication unless you are having a lot of pain then it's okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQnuj6Onl0

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
It only hurts in ONE spot--would that point to it bring caused by scar tissue?
Thank you for the link��!

Yes, correct, that would be scar tissue.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you!!