Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have taken 2.5mg (a fourth of a 10mg) of Adderall every…

Hi! I have taken 2.5mg...
Hi! I have taken 2.5mg (a fourth of a 10mg) of Adderall every day. Is this dosage high enough to show on a hair follicle test?
8/30/2017
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

I'm sorry you are concerned about a drug test. Unfortunately, a hair test could be positive up to 90 days, even on that small dose. If you have a prescription for this medication, take it with you to the testing site. This will legally explain if the test is positive.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor