Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a pain that feels like a bruise but no bruise visable…

I have a pain...

I have a pain that feels like a bruise but no bruise visable on my inner thigh about 4 inches from knee. It hurts when pressed but not just to touch. Doesn't really feel like muscle though, hurts when I do like an Achilles stretch with a straight leg.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No swelling. It started a but yesterday and is worse today. Pressure hurts and walking hurts when that leg is pushing off

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Last week my upper back/neck went out and I did massage and chiropractor as I had limited mobility in my neck. Now that's almost better, and then this

The pain definitely starts and hurts most in one spot but radiates up a bit when I walk
8/29/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you?

35

I suspect this is now coming from your low back

did you have a spinal manipulation?

upper and my neck.
that was on friday. this started yesterday afternoon...

I think that probably threw the lower out of alignment and now you have this

a disc in the low back pressing on a nerve creating leg pain

I think you need to go back to the chiro

is this helpful?

hmmm. Yes. A friend had me all freaked out about DVT

If no redness and swelling then not a DVT

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor