Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having a lot of fatigue and lupus/autoimmune…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having a lot of fatigue and lupus/autoimmune type symptoms but my blood tests overall come back normal recently I had a sed of 3, which I know they usually look at it being high, but is that considered too low?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Blood tests not time sensitive but suffering on a daily basis and keep feeling stumped since the drs say everything is normal in my blood tests but I feel horrible

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just elevated liver enzyms but they ruled that out too wbc was also 4.3. is that considered low?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Also within the last month, I've had unexplained rash on my back and stomach, large swollen lymph node on neck really sensitive to touch, and really bad eye swelling I had to go to the ER for that was unexplained as well. The drs are not sure what is going on since the blood tests don't come back with anything alarming, but I am feeling daily symptoms of fatigue, hungover feel, joint pain, headaches
8/29/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you been tested for fibromyalgia?

the diagnosis has been just thrown around but they say theres no specific test for it
I just tested positive for SIBO as well but not sure if that explains all my symptoms

There are pretty strict criteria

But I suspect you have it

is WBC of 4.3 considered low? Just concerned since I had swollen lymph nodes as well as an unexplained rash and eye swelling this past month

No not at all.

Under 3.9 is low in my lab

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor