Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Is the combination of thyroid disorder, alopecia areata, and

is the combination of thyroid...
is the combination of thyroid disorder, alopecia areata , and herpes simplex symptoms of a more serious autoimmune illness?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: several for each illness except herpes simplex. under care for thyroid and alopecia
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: sensitive to various drugs
8/29/2017
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

There is no known syndrome that includes all of these conditions together, so having all of them together does not point towards anything of a more serious nature. They can manifest in the same person simultaneously but as isolated conditions. So, no worries here.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
thank you for your help.

My pleasure.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor