Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Will apear on my regular blood test, Don't know but I

Customer Question
Will weed apear on...

Will weed apear on my regular blood test

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Don't know but I epilepsy pills

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Well i don't smoke that stuff never till once and only one puff

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
8/26/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 9 months ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Weed isn't tested for any any regular blood work--it would have to be specifically ordered

But even then, with just one puff one time if it were tested for it would still be negative

Please let me know if you need any more information

How about for hair test did it one puff and I'm scare should off had never done it one puff and no more for the rest off my life

No, it wouldn't show up on a hair test either--no need to worry

For one week strait I been looking for answers and all I can find is for heavy consumers in my opinion one puff because I over drank beer and no more till I'm 100
No more in my life regret it for one puff should I worry or not and I'm talking to a real doctor

I promise you--one puff will never cause a positive on a hair test

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Is this a real doctor

Yes--I'm a Florida licensed board certified Medical Doctor

say I get fire from my work and then I get another job and get tested some were in the USA since only one puff July 29 2017 will it be detected witch it's also store in the fat cells 140 with beer belly
I'm on wifi don't have service
That's y I txt
Still there

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

One puff would never cause the metabolite to be deposited in your hair so no matter when in the future you might have a hair test it would always be negative

I won't have to panic be scare anxiety right other síntoms if on like one puff so I can go to a regular check up and happy for ever now I'm sad for like a week I want to be happy till I go to my grave and leave that one puff in the past
Also can I continue drink like 1 2 beers trying to cut it after the regret

No need to panic or to be scared--just have the regular check up and move on with your life

It's fine to drink the beers

I can for get about say get it out off my mind and move on
Sorry to ask so many questions
Happy to talk to a real doctor

My pleasure talking to you

Forget it and move on

How can I delete it and don't get charged after talking to u
One last thing any test done will be negative which is regular check up or drug test
Can I eat as normal hamburgers etc lol or be healthy
Also I do like 2-3 1hr per week at gym god or bad I know it's good but for the situation
Hello

Any test will be negative

Eat normally and the gym is very good

Please don't forget the rating

they can't trace it if I never do it again

No it can't possibly be traced

Thank u so much I'm starting to be happy a little u are a real doctor that help me move on thanksNo trace I'm like ����������
Happy face for ever till god says come whit me

Take good care of yourself

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor