Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Ive had a hard lump growing in my right breast for some

Customer Question
Hi Dr. Wilson Ive had...
Hi Dr. Wilson Ive had a hard lump growing in my right breast for some weeks now.
JA: When did you first notice this? When was your last mammogram?
Customer: Im a male. I first noticed it maybe one to two weeks ago. Honestly you wont like this but I drink alot so days are hard to keep track of.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing serious that I know of.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
8/25/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 2 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

How big is the lump?

Is it increasing in size?

Can you move it all around or is fixed to surrounding tissue?

I am 33
A quarter size I diameter but oval with depth
It moves and feels bigger but I could also be overeacting

Thanks for the additional information. I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Breast cancer is not common in males. The lump is likely to be;

1) Lipoma (if underneath the muscle, it would feel hard).

2) Lipofibroma

3) Dermoid

4) Fibroma.

An ultrasound or MRI would confirm the diagnosis. These medical imaging are essential for evaluation.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for replying. I would like so much to help you. I will try to find a doc to biop just be safe but contact me to you are good people

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you.Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.

Just Answer is based on honor system. Experts are paid for time and expertise only when a positive rating is received.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

I paid for this answer so f**k off you were not helpful at al
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor