Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm 57 yrs old haven't had my monthly for 10 years today i

I'm 57 yrs old haven't had my monthly for 10 years today i started bleeding and lately have had some lower abdominal pain i have medicade for needey families my cost is 879.00 before they help , but should i worry? About the bleeding I mean?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: the pain comes and goes but for about a month I think
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: alot i guess i'm 57

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok i'll wait

Bleeding after menopause is a cause for concern and should always be evaluated by an Ob/Gyn.

This can be due to cervical or uterine polyps, endometriosis or more serious conditions.

The Ob/Gyn will schedule you for a colposcopy or a hysteroscopy which means an examination using a camera/scope under anesthesia to see inside the uterus. S/he might request an ultrasound first before the scope exam and also perform a PAP smear.

At this point in time, the best course of action will be to seek medical attention from your Doctor. Eventually, the deductible of your insurance, will only be a small factor given the whole range of investigations and procedures that might need to be done.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.