Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

What is this? I had one spot up here the other day and

What is this? I had one spot up here the other day and another one last night. The first spot seems to have broken but I can't really tell. It's not painful.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Are these painful? Any history of exposure? Any other symptoms such as painful urination or discharge?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No they're not painful. There is no other symptoms like discharge or painful urination or anything like that. I had a steady girlfriend for 3 years I wasn't really worried about her after we broke up. I've had two other girls that I've had sex with and one that's giving me oral sex twice
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Like I can touch them and they don't hurt or anything like that
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The one to me seems like it's healing but then this other spot showed up
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The two girls I had sex with was protected the oral sex was unprotected

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

This appears to be an inflamed Fordyce spot. This is not concerning and does not imply any serious cause. This is self-limiting and will resolve by itself and go back to its normal appearance in a few days.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger for a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay thank you one more question my girlfriend and I got back together and she's coming home tonight we have sex unprotected is that okay? You don't see any need to get tested for STDs correct?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I don't see any concern for STD's based on your history and the visual appearance of this spot. This is a harmless and benign spot that is normally seen and is not sexually transmitted. You can relax and should not worry about transmitting any infection. So, there is no need for an STD test due to this and you can have unprotected sex.

Take care.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it normal for one to be inflamed and then have another inflamed one to show up a few days later?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have really high anxiety that's why I ask so many questions. I really I'm satisfied that I have a service like this to talk to people. Will these spots cause any discomfort at all? Like I said they're not painful to the touch. Since they have been down there though I feel like I've been checking myself for hundred times a day. And like today I have a*****so I have a lot of time to be up in my head and I keep thinking like I have this phantom pain down there that it's bothering me but it's really not so I check and I touch it and it's fine. Is that weird?

Dear customer,

Yes, two or more such spots can get inflamed in sequence normally and this does not imply anything. It will heal by itself and resolve in a few more days. You should not worry regarding this.

What you are experiencing are the symptoms that are being increased due to the anxiety which is contributory. You should not worry much about these lesions that can be normally seen.

Take care.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you I feel safe and confident now that I can have sex with my girlfriend unprotected tonight which I know she was going to want to do thank you for all your help

Dear customer,

You are welcome!!
Glad that I could help.
Thank you!