Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Have pneumonia. On meds and have inhaler. How much do I have

Have pneumonia. On meds and have inhaler. How much do I have to stay in bed. Have a small farm. Need to go out in morning to feed chickens and let them loose. Night time need to water put some bay down and feed boats and chickens. Also refill water buckets. First time takes 10 min and second 15 to 20. Is this too much?
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Levofloxacin 500 mg tab zyd x1
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No sitting was 124/70 2 min later was 98/60 standing. This is the second time in two months I have had this.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry that you have pneumonia.

If you have no fever and you feel that you can do your chores, the 10-20 minutes of being up and outside will not worsen your pneumonia. Your blood pressure is low normal and also, as long as you have no dizziness, that should not be a problem. The most important is that you do not exhaust yourself while out of bed and drink at least 64 ounces of water daily (more if you sweat).

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you