Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Just started taking lisinoprol to control bp.how for this to…

Just started taking lisinoprol...

Just started taking lisinoprol to control bp.how long for this to take affect.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No just high blood pressure.nothing allergic

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Mother and grandmother both had high blood pressure. can a person inherit this condition

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/17/2017
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Age and gender?

In what dosage, Lisinopril has been prescribed?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

I have severe anxiety.constantly worries and always depressed

Dear,

Thanks for all these additional details.

I am sorry to hear about your problems.

Well, Lisinopril is a ACE inhibitor drug means angiotensin converting enzyme.

You should get good results by two weeks.

Genetic factors likely play some role in high blood pressure, heart disease, and other related conditions.

The risk for high blood pressure can increase even more when heredity combines with unhealthy lifestyle choices, such as smoking cigarettes and eating an unhealthy diet.

You should laugh more or watch a comedy or read a funny book.

You should connect with friends and family, You can make plans to meet for dinner.

You can go for meditating and yoga, it would quiet your mind.

You can Limit your alcohol and caffeine consumption.

Please don't worry and don't think for you are sick person. You can follow healthy eating and lifestyle changes, it would be very useful.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

i am also slightly overweight. but not to much . i drive for living as well.i actally feel strange if i think i am happy. i was diagnosed with high blood pressure some 8 years ago. just started on lisinoprol again. it always helps and i feel much better overall. also was divorced last year as well as mother passing away. so my stress levels are through the roof. i dont know how to get rid of all this .and truthfully it is very easy for me to get depressed. it does not take much.ever. have felt this way since i was a child .

Dear,

Please be relaxed, and don't worry too much.

You should get engaged in aerobic exercise and stress-management techniques like deep breathing and yoga.

Take healthy and well balanced diet. Take plenty of fluids.

Please continue with lisinopril, as advised by your doctor, and you would get good results.

God bless you and take care.

Don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor