Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My stomach has been really sensitive lately. And im always

Hello. My stomach has been really sensitive lately. And im always having a bit of that nauseas feeling. I had diarehha for a 2 days then i started taking medicine to harden my stomach and it stopped. Now i have a bit of stomach pain. What do u think its from
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take faverin and neurontin daily
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No im not No

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

What is your age and gender?

Do you smoke?

Do you have a fever?

Where is the pain, lower stomach or upper? Right or left?

Let me know.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Im 22. No i dont smoke and i dont have fever. Its just been a very week and upset stomach. All over.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do have a cold and runny nose. And ive been coughing. This cold started before my stomach pain
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Im feeling a bit nauseas also. I thought that the reason why this is happening is because ive been on many flights this summer and many different time zones with different foods. But i dont knw if this can be the case

I think this is all related to physical stress that you have endured during the travel and eating different foods.

Gastritis which is also known as stomach lining inflammation can cause nausea, stomach pain, diarrhea and an overall feeling of being unwell.

The best course of action will be to give the gut some rest. This can be done by going on a low fiber diet comprising of bananas, rice, apple sauce, avoiding spice and fried foods and alcohol.

Drink plenty of water throughout the day and do not eat 2 hours before bed time. Sleep with a head up tilt of about 30 degrees and you cn use a wedge pillow for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.