Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I've had pain under my left breast all day and now it's in

Hi I've had pain under my left breast all day and now it's in my left shoulder and down the side of my body hurts wen I breath in

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having pain and breathing problems. Do you have a fever or cough? Have you lifted anything heavy recently?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Had a cough for a while but dong think it's that , could it be a pulled muscle

Yes a muscle spasm/pulled muscle could be the cause or a pleuritis (inflammation of the lining of your lungs). Pleuritis or walking pneumonia, is a viral infection that may require a short dose of steroids to resolve. May I suggest you apply heat to the area and take Advil or Aleve. If the pain is still present in 24-48 hours then medical evaluation is suggested by a visit to your doctor. If the pain gets worse, then a visit to an Urgent Care Center may be of value.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's in my neck as well so feels more like a muscle spasm

The heat and NSAID should make you feel better in 24 hours, if not then a visit to your doctor will get to a cause and treatment. If you are concerned about this being related to your heart, relax, it is not. It is most likely a pulled muscle.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

You are welcome.