Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Having some in my right upper adbdomen When putting pressure…

Having some in my...

Having some in my right upper adbdomen When putting pressure on the right there is pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

Tried the left one there is no pain when applied the same pressure

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This is twice now from last 3 weeks

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/12/2017

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Any fever or nausea with this?

No

OK

Most likely this is a gall bladder problem and you may have gallstones

You need to see your doctor for an exam, blood work and an ultrasound of the abdomen to check it out

Please let me know if you need any more information

Any feedback
Gallbladder?

Yes, as I just told you this is probably your gall bladder

Did you need any more information

is this life threatening if left untreated?

No, not at all but you should get it checked out soon

Thank you. That's all for now

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you