Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

What causes my peins to be numb. I can't get hard or have

What causes my peins to be numb. I can't get hard or have sex

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having a problem with your penis.

There are several reasons this can be happening.

Low Testosterone levels, Phimosis (can't pull foreskin over penis head), Erectile dysfunction, elevated prolactin from a tumor in the pituitary gland.

Blood tests (testosterone levels), head MRI (pituitary), examination by your doctor (phimosis).

May I suggest you see your PCP first and if needed a visit to a Urologist. The problem needs to be investigated to determine the cause and then treatment started to restore your ability to get and maintain an erection.

Have I addressed your concerns?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've been prescribed viagra 50mg did not help do you have any suggestions

You need to have your testosterone levels evaluated and if low, replacement in the form of injections. If low testosterone, Viagra will not work. Please schedule an appointment with a Urologist.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is there a testosterone I can by online or at gnc over the counter .. cream pill or injection
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
With out prescription

GNC carries many different Testosterone products that you can buy without a prescription in the form of pills/capsules. Injectables need prescription. Walgreen's also carries testosterone products that are over the counter. Go to GNC and discuss with sales person for the best one for you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
What's the best pill products you recommend is there any cream or patches

Pills/Capsules:

Zytenz

Vigorexin

Vydexafil

Ointment:

OxySurge

Any of the above should provide help for you.

Please provide a 5 star rating.