Thanks for all these additional details and sharing clear pictures
I am sorry to hear about your problems.
Well, from the description it sounds to be Nerve compression.
You may have nerve compression at axillary nerve midbicep area.
Kindly follow these measures-
1. Application of ice packs on cervical spine and bicep region for 10-15 minutes can be done three-four times a day.
2. Use of Local analgesic cream on cervical spine would be helpful.
3. You should avoid any lifting or pushing / pulling weights or heavy objects.
4. Stretching exercises can help you feel better and may help to relieve nerve root compression.
5. You can take help from physical therapist.
Physical therapy includes various modalities like Short wave diathermy,Infra red,Wax therapy ,these will be helpful.
6. You can take OTC Tylenol.
7. You should not work on computer for more than half an hour in a single stretch.
8. You can use Soft Collars, as it allows the muscles of the neck to rest and limit neck motion.
Please use above measures, and take help from Physical therapist.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.