Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I went to MedExpress, but they were unable to assist me

Thank you. My name is***** went to MedExpress, but they were unable to assist me today. I am a hard stick, so they could not get any blood work done. JA: In general, how has your health been lately? Customer: For the past couple of days, I've had reoccurring crampingor muscle spasms in my hands and feet. I just had a physical. My Primary doctor is Sarah XXXXX. Overall, it was good, except. My white blood count was low. I had to go back to take another blood test. My white blood cells are still trace low. I cannot image why this is occuring. JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know? Customer: I have been very fatigued this summer, had many challenges with insomnia and I urinate often. I have many health conditions, but they seem to be under control.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you.

how old are you?

how low where your WBC count?

drinking lots of water can help you urinate frequently. that is a good thing for your kidneys.

not getting enough potassium in your diet from fruits and vegetables can cause muscle cramps.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am 47. The doctor did not tell my my WBC.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I wanted MedExpress to check my potassium because I had a deficiency several years ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have the following medical conditions:
hemiplegic migraines
fibromyalgia
glaucoma
acid reflux
high cholesterol
high blood pressure
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The pain I feel is not fibromyalgia pain. I only feel those muscle when I sit for a long time, first thing in the morning or when it's cold.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My body is cramping. What actions should I take at this point?

you should talk to you doctor about medications like lyrica or neurontin which can help decrease pain from fibromyalgia.

you should work on eating more fruits and vegetables to get more potassium into your diet.

you can drink some low acid orange juice and bananas to get more potassium into your system right now.

drinking more water can help your muscles from cramping as well

stretching your muscles can help decrease muscle cramps.

stretching and yoga can help prevent muscle cramps.

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com