Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, MCCM. Currently working in Critical Care Medicine with 10 year experience in Medicine
22950887

I had an accident on July 3rd, breaking my pelvic &

Customer Question

I had an accident on July 3rd, breaking my pelvic & tailbone. I go to my treatments on a normal basis, but today I would like not to go in. Im in a lot of pain & getting sick? This is my last day for the week , up until Monday, will I be ok not to go today?
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: since the accident, Moving tends to make everything worse.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Im a PKD patient in ERSD,
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your injuries, actually missing a SINGLE day of physiotherapy and rehabilitation would NOT cause any serious issues in the upcoming few days. This would NOT lead to difficulties in recovery or even problems in the upcoming week. So you can safely skip a single day of physiotherapy, JUST remember NOT to exert yourself in the upcoming week until Monday, try to take it easy.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.