Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have movement in my stomach and not sure what it is. I am…

Customer Question
I have movement in...

I have movement in my stomach and not sure what it is. I am 51 years old and I no longer get a cycle. Please advise..

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No nausea or vomiting. A couple of weeks now. Lately I am noticing I am not having regular bowel movements and I have terrible gas..

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No health issues. I just had a colonoscopy last year and it was all clear so I am baffled..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This is most likely excessive gas moving around in your intestines and can be related to many things including change in diet, activity and hormone levels. I would recommend you to take lots of ginger and peppermint tea and exercise regularly. Add probiotics and psylium husk in your diet to regulate your bowel movements.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.