Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I have continual stomach pain. It's intermittent but it's

Customer Question

I have continual stomach pain. It's intermittent but it's been a couple of weeks now. I'm not hungry and basicacally haven't eaten hardly anything. I've lost about ten pounds.
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: A couple of weeks. I vomited once a few days ago.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm diabetic but my dr says tests indicate it's not really a factor. I had a stroke about three years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 2 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry you are having stomach pain with vomiting. The possible causes are reflux (GERD), gallbladder disease, gastritis, ulcer, tumor.

May I suggest a visit to a gastroenterologist for endoscopy to take a look at you stomach lining and esophagus and if needed, a biopsy. Since you have lost 10 lbs., you should schedule your appointment soon. While waiting to be scoped, may I suggest a bland diet (no spices or fried foods), Tums or Rolaids or Mylanta.

I hope I have addressed your concerns.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you