Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

My daughter who is 45 got her head bead into the floor by

Customer Question

My daughter who is 45 got her head bead into the floor by her boyfriend/ she went to white county hospital I searcy, ar. they transferred her to Baptist med center in little rock. the ct scan showed an aneurism she was there part of the time in intensive care for 6 days.the bleed stopped but she still has a throbbing pain in the area all the time.she has been to the er at whith county and Baptist they give her pain meds and send her home,this problem needs to be solved by a neuro surgeon so she can have a normal life. she just lays in a recliner with an ice pack on her head,
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no allergies.clonipin,aspirin,metoprol.butapapcsaaf
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: history of depression,grossly ovefweight,diabetic,stays sleeply all the time very inactive
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 months ago.

I understand the situation.

We do not treat on this site.

We answer questions.

I have read your entry but do not see a question.

What questions are you asking?