Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Finger nails and toe nails thing and weak, Avordart,

Customer Question
Finger nails and toe...

Finger nails and toe nails thing and weak

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Avordart, omeprazole, dioxane,amlodipire,metoprolol, tussinex, clonidine,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Oh, hum along mix 75/25

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Hasan, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for waiting. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. There are many possible causes for this problem but the most common is the deficiency of vitamin B complex, zinc, calcium etc. There can be systemic causes as well like thyroid hormone deficiency, low hemoglobin etc. I would suggest you to start using any over the counter multivitamin daily for a month and hopefully till then your problem will solve and you will see a dramatic improvement. If symptoms persist, see a dermatologist and get yourself tested for calcium, vitamin B and zinc levels and proceed according to the results. However I reassure you that there is nothing serious behind this and soon you are going to feel better. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards