Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Are you a real person or a robot? Only one of my nipples is…

Customer Question
Are you a real...

Are you a real person or a robot?

Doctor's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the doctor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Only one of my nipples is sensitive and I'm a male.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: dr prabir kumar das, Doctor replied 11 months ago
dr prabir kumar das

hello

How long are you having with this problem?

Is there any pain or tenderness?

Any secretion?

It started about a week and a half ago. Some pain when pressed, no secretion.

hello

Is there any pain or tenderness?

Any secretion?

I don't know if you got my last message: It started about a week and a half ago. Some pain when pressed, no secretion.

thanks

there was a technical error and so the repeatation,sorry.

Normally male nipple is also sensitive but it varies.

In your case I think it may be due to some inflammation affecting the nipple.And soreness sometimes felt as super sensation.

If there is no swelling or redness nothing to be done at this moment . Wait for few days and it will pass away spontaneously.

Otherwise it should be examined for presence of gynecomastia .

Thanks