Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am so cold in my bones. When I cover myself = excessive…

Customer Question
I am so cold...

I am so cold in my bones. When I cover myself = excessive persperation

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No. other conditions = myalgic encephalomyelitis

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am freezing cold in my bones, but when I cover myself to get warm, the result = excessive perspiration. water covers my body, soaking p j's and sheets, which I remove and freeze until I get thawed out. what might be happing to me. it is 24/7, Teresa

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

There are many possible reasons for this. Have you seen your doctor and what does your doctor say?

And what is your question for us about this?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
been waiting for 1 1/2 wks to get in

I understand.

So what is your exact question?