Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Would it be blatantly obvious to an individual if they were

Customer Question

would it be blatantly obvious to an individual if they were having a heart attack?
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My father has high blood pressure, and has had a minor heart attack before. I would describe myself as healthy, i have a good diet and exercise quite regularly.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no, nothing else
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 2 months ago.

It is not always obvious always as it can be silent in diabetics otherwise it is quite obvious as it is characterized by severe chest pain and fear of impending dome, anxiety, breathlessness, cold sweats. However angina can go un noticed as it can be characterized by just chest discomfort specially on exertion.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Have a good one.