Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What can I do for a hamstring the feels torn/sore at the sit…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do for a hamstring the feels torn/sore at the sit bone?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It started yesterday when my foot caught in a root and I came down on my leg with great force. I did not fall.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No my health is very good. Some osteoporosis.Only one med,synthroid, and BP 89/55 taken Mon at annual.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

this depends on the diagnosis

Have you had this examined? {note we do not treat on the site, we answer questions; if you can provide more detail I can help with direction}