Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

When I lick my hands and arms ty are salty - this is the

Customer Question

Hello, when I lick my hands and arms ty are salty - this is the second time in two monts or so. I'm presently expecting the resuts of my test for candidose chronic one since it seems many years? could it be the cause? Recently I had an episode of dry cough with tingling in my troat and nose running i was cured with prednisone 5 days and antibiotic Zitromax 5 days. I have irritable bowl deseas and fybromialgy. Thank you, I'm very bithered this period and stressed too. e
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: No, I'm expecting my exams on wednesday nex
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: occlusion intestinale withou intervention due to an adherence on the left side after 40 years I've been operated from occlusion due to ileus paraliticos - I was a heavy drinker too for more than 20 years - only wine
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it is normal to sweat in the summer and have salty tasting skin for most people.

this doesn't mean you have chronic candidiasis.