Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Tingling down my arms also to my feet. Very sentiixive to…

Customer Question
Tingling down my arms...

Tingling down my arms also to my feet. Very sentiixive to touch.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

They are

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Symptoms not improving. Overall health has been good.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
8/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Since when are your symptoms?

What are the investigations done?

Female 77 yrs. began last night. No previous investigations
No phone call
Tingling down arms and legs.
No
Are you going to respond or not
Waiting for response. If don't hear from you soon heading for ER

I am sorry, I could not reply you earlier. I had emergency surgeries to perform. I apologies for your wait.

Do you still need help?

NO! Went to ER

Okay.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Family Physician, Doctor